Friday, September 21, 2012

Technology Lesson

If I had an apple orchard I would...


Daniel : I will create a world record of making the highest tower with apples.
Kason : I would make an apple popsicle made out of apples.
Lily : I would make apple juice.
Austin : I would have my own apple store.
Miracle : I would cut an apple and put cinnamon on it.
Mayson : I would make apple jello.
Brynlee : I would make apple soup.
Brayden : I would make an apple ice cream cake.
Rene : I would make an apple cake.
Jace : I would make caramel apples and sell them.
Jitzel : I would eat apples everyday.
Caitlyn : I would open up a store and make apple pies.
Matthew : I would open a store and make apple sauce.
Dalton : I would make an apple cake.
Zoe : Make apple ice cream.
George : I would sell apples and eat one apple every night.
Levi : I would make apple pie.
Angel : I would make apple shakes.
Taylor : I would make an apple pie.
Jose : I would eat the apples.

*The students typed their name and learned how to use the (Shift) button to capitalize the first letter in their first letter in their name. We also found the (Space Bar) to create a spaces between our words.


Stay tuned for more blog posts from our class :)


1 comment: